Have you ever wondered how ATM fleet security works? Let us tell you that securing the data and cash in an ATM is no joke, and it takes the industry's best and brightest to do.
Or maybe you always wanted to join a team of industry-level specialists in developing the world's best security system? If yes, this offer is for you.
Our team is looking for Junior Java Developers who will assist us in developing our application. You will be responsible for working with other developers, test engineers, and user experience specialists to create, implement, and maintain the best security solutions in the world.
We automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world.
If you would like to start your career in a globally recognized brand and be part of a project that secures millions of devices around the world, apply now!
You will learn:
- advanced cryptography and security patterns;
- how to work with complex relational databases and big data
- about artificial intelligence and machine learning
- how to work with fully agile methodology with continuous integration;
- how to work with the newest technologies like Java 17, Spring Boot 2+, JPA;
- clean code practices, design patterns, and creating secure software;
- how to properly test your code with unit tests;
Who we're looking for?
You may be the person we are looking for if you have/are:
- around six months of experience in Java programming;
- experience in HTML, CSS/SCSS;
- understanding of relational databases;
- good English (spoken and written);
- team player with a can-do attitude;
Nice to have (or willingness to learn):
- exposure to at least one web container (Tomcat 9+ preferred);
- experience in Spring Framework;
- experience in JSF/PrimeFaces;
- experience in SQL;
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages