Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
We are looking for an outstanding Software Architect to join an R&D group working on cybersecurity software solutions used by thousands of organizations around the globe.
The group's mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer (authentication & authorization), cryptography, and secure communication while practicing the highest security standards.
- Designing and planning software product architecture
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Researching new technologies and integrate it to the company products
- Presenting architecture concepts to relevant stakeholders and acting as the solution expert
- Guiding developers, product owners, QA, and DevOps teams
- Optimizing existing services for scale, cost and performance
Who we're looking for?
- Passionate about designing and building software product architecture.
- Eager to own code in the highest quality and security level, including design reviews and code reviews.
- Capable and courageous enough to deep dive into complex systems and infrastructures, analyze them, and suggest the optimal solutions.
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and leadership skills.
- 2+ years experience in designing and owning software system architecture.
- 2+ years experience in leading developers - Teach Lead/Team Lead/Architect
- 4+ years hands-on experience as a software engineer (C++)
- Experience in transforming business requirements into creative and sustainable solutions, while considering both R&D and Product value.
- Experience in optimizing existing services for the scale, cost, and performance.
- The ability to facilitate complex analysis processes, conveying a message and advocating R&D decisions.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge in software security
- Experience with designing and owning SaaS solution architecture
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses