Python Quant Developer
Join the team that develops innovative risk measurement methods in the area of cybersecurity.
The goal is to build an AI-based system that intelligently simulates a hacker attack and predicts threat pathways.
You will work with four quantitative developers to find out how accurately our security controls are to measure and how well they protect your bank from attack.
- Discussions around defining the proper architecture of the solution
- Refactoring of the prototype based on the decisions taken
- Development of numerical and unit tests and applying the best practices to ensure the product matches the highest market standards
- Numerical optimization of the code as well ensuring the product is extensible to other enterprise risk domains
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- Scientific curiosity and problem-solving attitude
- Experience in developing complex numerical simulations and algorithms in Python
- Experience with code profiling and optimization
- Interest in probabilistic programming and reinforcement learning, any previous experience would be a value-added
- Fluent English (minimum at B2 level)
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking