At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department delivers new solutions with regards to Software Platform stack for Mission Critical Communication Systems.
Let’s start with a simple test:
1. Are you self-driven and hungry for new challenges?
2. Does the Continous Integration and DevOps resonate with you?
3. Do you want to get down and dirty by shaping the company’s future with the latest technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift?
(1 && 2 && 3 ? You have come to the right place! : NULL)
Vanguard Platform team is looking for people like you - open, passionate and with a strong focus on learning new things!
Don’t be discouraged by requirements list - we don’t expect you to know it all, but if you are willing to learn and apply acquired knowledge, then you may be the fit!
Our goals are ambitious and we are moving fast. The new computing container based platform will enable the system technologies to enter a new era - and you can be on the frontline of the change.
If you are still reading - great!
What will you be doing?
- development of new platform features including the creation of a development pipeline
- prototype and design the best ways to fulfill requirements
- documenting your work
- testing and validating the outcome
- closely cooperating with various teams within and outside of Cracow site.
Last but not least - we work in SCRUM.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
Referral Payment Plan
Who we're looking?
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues.
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Practical knowledge of Python and/or Linux shell(s) Perl/Bash
- At least theoretical knowledge on the paradigms of container solutions and virtualization
- Ability to collaborate with onsite and offsite teams
- English language skills at the level allowing efficient communication
Familiarity with some of the following will be a plus:
- Experience with GIT, Stash, and JIRA
- Ansible or similar automation framework
- Kubernetes / OpenShift & Cluster CNI networking
- Cloud and DevOps (pipeline build&integration) hands-on experience (KVM/ KubeVirt, Docker, AWS, Bosh)
- Networking protocols and network services
- Security aspects of Linux systems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking