One Automation (UC4) Developer
As a One Automation Developer you will be responsible for OA jobs development, codes preparation and deployment process. Developer designs solutions, tests use-cases and prepares documentation regarding One Automation. Developer is also responsible for writing scripts in Unix/Linux environment and contributes in SAS/Qlik platform development including server and application architecture.
- Incident resolution, implementing of changes, fulfillment of user’s requests according to ITIL rules
- Workflow development and scripting knowledge for One Automation (former UC4)
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning of the OA jobs,
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products.
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company.
Who we're looking for?
- One Automation (former UC4) - good knowledge (preferably version 10 and higher)
- Unix or Linux environment and shell scripting - good knowledge
- databases and SQL - practical experience
- analytical skills,
- independent, target-oriented working culture,
- understanding of the business environment
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking