IT Solution Engineer ( In-Market Execution )
- Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical analytical areas with wide range of complexity. Technical architect and leader of medium to complex projects for a specific business capability or across multiple capabilities and technologies such as Stay in Front, Softserve, Pepperi, Accenture NewsPage, SalesForce, SQL Server, SAP R3, S/4 HANA, among others.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end-to-end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model.
- Collaborates with other Solution Engineers and Enterprise Architecture to make sure that solutions fit within enterprise context and aims for standardization of solutions across K-C’s application landscape.
- Coordinates medium to complex solution architecture implementations while leading design variances based upon business needs while ensuring artifacts are documented in enterprise architecture repository.
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards.
- Participant in industry representation, policy formation, User Groups, and strategic direction.
Kimberly-Clark in Kraków:
At Kimberly-Clark in Kraków you will be part of an entrepreneurial team with the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career. We have 2 core Best-In-Class hubs being built and grown in our Kraków operation.
Our Global Digital Technology Centre in Kraków (one of 5 global centres) will drive digital transformation by supporting top global brands with advancements that are customer-centric, innovative and agile. You will be involved in identifying top talent that will play be at the forefront of creating tomorrow’s digital solutions before others have defined the problem. From taking a beloved brand like Huggies to a new level or working with Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality to ensure the best shopping experience for our customers, you will help advance an $18 billion global business and its brands beyond the digital age.
Our Regional Business Services Hub offers a unique career opportunity in a global organization for accountants, financiers, analysts, planners, and customer service specialists and other professional original thinkers with foreign language skills in the following areas:
- Order To Cash
- Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation
- In-House Bank
- Procurement to Pay
- Order Management / Customer Service
- Business Assurance / Quality function
- We’re the big company with the start-up mentality!
Who we're looking for?
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- 5+ years of continuous experience in software engineering, software development, and solution implementation focused on implementing Analytics solutions. This includes designing, developing, and implementing SFA, DMS, SQL server and other solutions using the best practice methodologies
- Experience with integration methods and tools including ETL, APIs and virtualization.
- Strong technical leadership in delivery teams and partnership with vendors. Experience delivering IT projects and/or programs with strong SDLC understanding, including Agile / Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge about performance engineering, application and integration architecture using API Microservices, and Information Architecture modelling and design.
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory. Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus