Product Designer (Fintech)
Netguru is an experienced product and UX design agency. We provide you with a whole range of services, from business ideas to product delivery. Firstly, you can create a unique value proposition before design or development starts.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Altostack.io, Newst, Herdius, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and exceptional Product Designers to join a new long-term fintech project.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in a team with strong security expertise.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Starting an individual path with objectives that make a solid foundation for future promotion and pay rise at Netguru.
- Flexplace: fully remote job from any place in Poland or work at the office in one of our 9 locations: it's up to you!
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook Pro and other necessary tools.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to a long-term FinTech project for one of our major clients
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
Perks & benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Best design tools in the market such as Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin,
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- An optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
- Want to ask more? Drop us a line at jobs
Who we're looking for?
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (at least CEFR C1); Polish not required
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You have documented FinTech experience
- You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- You use best practices for grids and colour harmony
- You have a strong portfolio to prove the above (including FinTech projects)
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have measured the successes and failures of your design choices
- You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages