Because of a number of highly strategic projects we’re looking to hire multiple experienced front-end engineers. We’re currently building out a new front-end application, utilising best practice frameworks which will be the basis to implement multi-brand and multi-language strategies for all of our consumer-facing front-end applications. In addition we require some expertise in CMS and static page generation, to support marketing efforts for these new market, multi-branded strategies.
You will be excited by the opportunity to work with Material Design framework, and the benefits it delivers, taking huge satisfaction in rapid feature delivery. You will see your work in products used by thousands of users across multiple brands, and this ensures you deliver your best.
You understand what it really means to work in an Agile manner with a global team, where you can take ownership and accountability for developing cutting edge software applications. You will be working alongside the most passionate product, design and software engineering teams, who speak the same language, have the same attention to quality and have a desire to work with the best, who can deliver what they promise.
Who we're looking for?
- Someone with the passion to learn and experiment.
- Willing to provide new ideas, solutions and approaches.
- A great team player
- Someone with a productivity focused mindset with a track record in delivery.
- Minimum 2 years+ demonstrable experience: your work is in a production environment, a client facing product with multiple (thousands of) users.
- Experience in at least one major UI Frameworks such as: React, Angular or Vue.js.
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors: LESS, JSS, CSS Modules or CSS-inJS
- Familiar with git flow
- Experience with BDD, TDD and full stack integration testing.
- A mindset to create both DAMP and DRY code: an understanding of software development principles, but creative enough to know when to break them.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written, in English.
- Experience in deployment and testing with cloud based architectures and modern orchestration frameworks (eg. Kubernets + Helm)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB and Oracle (primarily SQL).
- Static page generators: Hugo (is a plus) or Gatsby/ similar
- CMS systems: Craft is a plus but will consider others.
- Redis, NoSQL, RESTful APIs.
- AWS, Docker.
- Confluence or equivalent wiki, JIRA
- Linux server administration and command line interface (CLI) experience a plus.
- Computer Science or related degrees preferred
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages