CommandCentral C# Developer
CommandCentral C# Developer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
For our newest projects, part of the Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
We are looking for C# Developer that will be involved in the development of our Virtual Partner services. Virtual Partner services are designed as a set of Azure Cloud ASP.NET Core backend microservices. You will work in a small Scrum team ( ~4 engineers). The team’s responsibility is to develop, test, deploy and support the integration of Virtual Partner Services with other products. You will be one of the team members so your responsibilities will be strictly aligned with the team's responsibilities, so you can be involved in tasks related to the entire Software Life Cycle ( designing, coding, testing, fixing defects etc).
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step on the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
· Competitive salary package
· Strong team-oriented culture
· Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
· Private medical coverage
· Life insurance
· Access to wellness facilities and integration events
· Membership of engineering communities
· Training and broad development opportunities
· Relocation support.
Who we're looking?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Practical knowledge of C# and .NET platforms
- Practical knowledge of unit testing
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with HTTP and WebSockets
- Experience with Docker.
Nice To Have Qualifications:
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Familiar with REST architectural style
- Familiar with cloud / distributed computing concepts
- Familiar with Azure / AWS
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- Familiar with Powershell / bash scripting
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking