FullStack Engineer (.NET/ Angular 8)
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didn't know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens and helping law enforcement officers to be effective and efficient in what they do.
For our newest projects, part of the Software Enterprise portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technologies to our software.
The Community Engagement team develops applications bringing citizens engagement into the Public Safety world. Our Citi Protect suite consists of Crime Map making crime incidents available to the public and TipSubmit which helps citizens report crimes and help Police with their investigations.
Front-end: Angular 8, TypeScript
Back-end: Azure, .Net Core, Node, Typescript, C#, Kubernetes
Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
What we are offering you:
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step on the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Employee Retirement Plan,
- A strong collaborative culture,
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- Training and broad development opportunities.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Experience with .NET Core, C#
- Experience with Node, Typescript
- Experience with Angular, Typescript
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Practical knowledge about microservices
- Experience with REST API development
- If you only have experience with one of the above (front-end or back-end) and you are willing to learn the other - we will give you the opportunity
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud databases (e.g. , MongoDB, Azure SQL DB, Azure Cosmos DB, Redis)
- Experience with WebSockets
- Familiarity with REST architectural style
- Familiarity with cloud / distributed computing concepts
- Familiarity with Azure, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking