Game Engine Graphics Developer
- Work on enabling features or profiling game engines on AMD GPUs
- Implement cutting-edge API functionalities, new features and optimizations
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment
- Investigate and fix performance & functional defects
- Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools
Luxoft, in partnership with a AMD, is searching for talented developers with passion for 3D graphics and game engine development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As a Game Engine Graphics Developer, you will shape the experiences of millions of gamers and developers around the world, collaborate with industry leaders and influence the evolution of game engines and 3D graphics APIs.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience with Unity and/or UE4
- In-depth understanding of 3D graphics, rendering flow and common performance bottlenecks
- Experience with one or more graphics or GPU compute APIs - OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, OpenCL or CUDA
- Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers, profilers and other available tools
- Experience working with large volume high throughput data applications
- Knowledge of Windows internals
- Familiarity with shader languages (GLSL / HLSL)
- Familiarity with 3D modeling or CAD tools such as 3D Max, Maya, Solidworks