Tech Lead / Senior Full-stack Developer
- Provide overall technical leadership and direction for the team
- Design target solution architecture and migration approach
- Ensure alignment and compliance to client standards, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines, and methods
- Ensure the solution architecture meets minimum technical, security, connectivity and infrastructure requirements
Main objective of this transformation project is migration from legacy Java platforms, underlying infrastructure and build tools.
Scope is a portfolio of Treasury & Settlements applications at a top tier investment bank.
Our approach is migration to Angular enabled Spring Boot applications ready for Cloud deployment.
Ultimate goal is reduction technical debt, risks and costs related to running on legacy technology.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven strong knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns
- 5+ years of Java application development experience (J2EE-Architecture), good knowledge of J2EE Components and Patterns
- 3+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
- Practical experience with Spring Framework, knowledge of best practices and latest developments
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Linux, bash, python, CI/CD, Docker, Cloud, DevOps
- Practical experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Prior experience in banking industry