Test Analyst / Test Manager Treasury Systems
The role is for a Testing Expert with experience in Treasury Systems development and requirements engineering, particularly within the Commercial Commodities domain.
Candidate need to be familiar with investment banking products as well as trade life cycle (basic)
Project will need 30% of time traveling to the client headquarter located in Germany
We are looking for candidates with Investment Banking Treasury Systems experience, implementation or / and maintenance. Preferably with Quantum Treasury Management Systems but we will consider also candidates with experience with others systems like Murex or Calypso.
This is long term project for our prestigious client covering implementation of FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard) system and product migration from old legacy Treasury system
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard)
- Senior Test and Requirements Engineer (3 year+ relevant experience)
- Treasury product knowledge
- Treasury product tradelife cycle
- Strong analysis and autonomous problem discovery and solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with interfacing upstream/downstream systems
- Automated and manual functional testing of new products/product features as well as automated regression testing of existing functionality.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, automated test scripts, and scenarios.
- All tiers of testing - manual, automated, front-end, and back-end.
- Execution of test plans, automated test scripts and test cases to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications, and/or client requirements.
- Reporting bugs and tracking status through a resolution system.
- Ability to adapt and execute in a dynamic environment, adjusting appropriately to changes to business, resource, or product priorities.
- Murex experience / knowledge is a plus
- knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- basic working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage