SQL Developer - Wrocław
- Getting in-depth insight into ITBM tool, concepts and processes of bank Allocations
- Implementation of requirements requested by Business
- Supporting production issues
- Supporting architects and business analyst in defining and making use of key IT architecture metrics for managing architecture complexity as a foundation for architecture view to Allocation
- Close working with business, participating in collecting business requirements, active involving in collating and consolidating data for metrics
- Monitoring, reporting, active management of existing processes and new changes
- Lifecycle management
- Evaluating additional IT management metrics for suitability and strategic persistence options
- Identifying data quality issues and proposing mitigation actions
- Additional management task around SharePoint, Jira, Control-M
Project: The new role is opened in IT Business Management (ITBM) team. The whole team is working on ITBM application, which is a single unified platform for IT and non-IT Service Allocations and Charging. The application supports the complete end to end process for global cost allocations of IT and Non IT business Units. ITBM is the front-end application based on Oracle (back-end).
Team: The candidate will join to the ITBM team located in Wroclaw. Currently the team has 7 persons. 5 persons (3 devs (SQL and PL SQL) + BA + QA)) are located in Wroclaw, 2 persons in India. All are active and open-minded to new challenges.
ITBM team has to collaborate closely with business teams located in Wroclaw, London and Pune.
The tasks are mostly development-related.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in using relational databases like Oracle, writing SQL
- Understanding ETL processes
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and user focus
- Highly motivated and have very good interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in distributed teams environment and support end users
- Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master's degree having up to 4 years of experience doing software development
- Background in finance, banking sector and regulatory reporting
- Experience in PL SQL
- Ability to use JIRA and SVN
- Understanding Agile methodologies