The ServiceNow Request Business Analyst will assist with understanding business requirements and translating those into a clear set of functional requirements that enable the development teams to build quality, fit for purpose solutions.
- Responsible for eliciting, understanding, interpreting and representing business requirements for functionality required in ServiceNow.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood.
- Works with product management and technical design architects to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Responsible for partnering with customers on innovative ways to successfully transition from existing solution to strategic based on functional need (not lift and drop technology).
- Responsible for active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate solution.
- Responsible for testing the developed solution before releasing to customer for user testing
- Responsible for communicating planned and unplanned activities to appropriate parties as needed.
- Responsible for documentation of defined processes and keeping them up to date
GCIO Transformation Services & Relationship Management (TSRM) consists of four strategic pillars: Transformation Services; Transformation Platforms, Tools & DevOps; IT Service Management; and Customer Relationship Management.
Request Management team is part of TSRM - Service Transition which is responsible for Service Catalogue and streamlines service delivery for user requests, eliminates duplication of effort, ensures information accuracy, and reduces operational costs through a published Catalog of IT services, all driven by automated workflows, approval rules, and service level agreements.
The role is for Business Analyst for ServiceNow Request Management process. The candidate is expected to work on Automation projects for Services & Capabilities Onboarding Program as part of the Transformation organization in GCIO.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Analysis and Design experience of ServiceNow/ITSM version upgrades
- Understanding of business and system analysis processes, standards, and best practices
- Solid analysis and documentation skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder management.
- Experience working within a collaborative Agile/Scrum team environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and related functionality in ServiceNow/ITSM preferred