Agile BI Tableau Engineer
Your experience and skills:
- Deep, technical knowledge of both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server from an administrative and a consultative standpoint. Certified Professional qualification in both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
- A proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, including the ability to chair user groups, make presentations to customers and interact positively with senior management.
- Understanding of visual analytics best practices
- A passion to help users see and understand their data
- An involvement with the external Tableau community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a Tableau Public profile. You may also be involved in local Tableau User Groups.
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career in a friendly, collaborative team? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
- Technical support of the Tableau application suite. This includes Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Reader.
- Driving visual analytics best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of Tableau software.
- Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
- Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
- Participation in different Tableau-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Tableau community
- Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Based in Krakow, Poland, you will be part of the global Agile BI (Tableau) team and will report directly into the Agile BI Service Manager. The Agile BI team has great expertise in all aspects of Tableau and visual analytics.
This role will guarantee widespread exposure to every aspect of the Tableau product suite and represents a perfect opportunity for any Tableau enthusiast to be part of one of the best deployments of Tableau in Europe.
Who we're looking for?
TableauNICE TO HAVE
Good communication skills