You will be responsible for requirement analysis and software design, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with product and technical managers in scoping and analyzing new features, SW architects and developers while designing new functionalities.
We work with:
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.),
- fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering.
Nice to have:
- experience in SW engineering (development, design or analysis),
- knowledge within telecommunication area,
- experience in effort estimation, scope, time and risk management,
- experience with working in multicultural environment,
- experience with using CASE tools,
- experience with requirement management.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages