Technical skills we value
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate.
In 2019, Revolut was named Deloitte’s fastest growing UK FinTech company. With over 9 million Personal account users, and a quarter of a million Business users, the pace and scale of customer uptake demonstrates the vast need across the globe for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we’re closing it out with almost 2000.
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together.
So, are you ready to join our revolution?
What you would create with us?
To support our next-generation financial services, we built a bespoke architecture consisting of a combination of customer-facing and internal business applications. Our engineers and scientists are at the forefront of FinTech, changing the industry landscape in real time.
We believe in empowering our people in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. Revolut is product-focused, giving our engineers the opportunity to work on their projects from conception to launch and see the impact on our customers directly. Real change is made fast; we push code often, sometimes multiple times a day.
We work at speed, but we don’t sacrifice quality. Revolut strives to produce clean, high-quality, and peer-reviewed code that’s thoroughly tested. Our aim is maintainability: if we have to go back to correct mistakes, we’re taking time away from moving forward. With big ambitions, all our code is designed to scale up efficiently.
Our engineering teams work together to create the Revolut experience. Together, they cover:
- Backend, primarily in Java 11
- Android and iOS
- Machine Learning (FinCrime, Computer Vision, NLP)
- Information Security
- Automated Testing
- Business Process
To get the inside track on the people at Revolut behind the product, check out our social media channels on:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/revolutinsider/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RevolutInsider/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RevolutInsider
Why it's worth to work with us
- Biannual equity bonuses + equity options when you join
- Relocation and sponsorship opportunities
- Skip the commute and work from home one day a week
- Join in on the company pension plan
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Birthday off day!
- All day breakfast, drinks, and snacks
- Working late? Order in Deliveroo, and Uber home
- Competitive salary
- Discounts and deals through our RevPerks platform
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
We are recruiting
Tweets from @RevolutInsider
With offices in 30+ countries and countless languages between us, we're taking a moment this… https://t.co/9wCCDpqjXH