Technical skills we value
Deep.BI is a data platform for media companies. It can save up to 95% of money needed to build and maintain an in-house big data solution and years of development.
The data plays a fundamental role in every aspects of media including:
- new product development
- increasing audience engagement
- monetization (subscription, ads, branded content)
What you would create with us?
Deep.BI makes data collection, integration, storage, analytics and usage and usage easy. It reduces all the complexity needed to implement big data technology and thus minimizes risk and cost. We use modern, real-time stack including Node.js, Kafka, Flink & Druid. We built our own HA, hybrid data cloud (now ~250 cores) and we're scaling it horizontally.
We also experiment with conversational user interface for our analytics platform, where customers get insights provided by chatbots. Also, as a next step we work on bot-2-bot communications to automate processes (RPA - Robotic Process Automation).
Why it's worth to work with us
- We're a young startup and yet a small team of enthusiasts, with solid financing from well known business angels having firsts big media customers from US and Europe. We invite the best, passionate people. Let's talk and find out if there's a fit.
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
We are recruiting
Tweets from @_DeepBI
"A hybrid data warehouse [..] combines the power of cloud storage with on-premise data platforms. A hybrid platform… https://t.co/u9S4IxaKoE