Technical skills we value
StratsLab was founded by MIMUW alumni in 2015. After graduation, we worked for several years at investment banks and hedge funds in London, and now we are at the forefront of a strong team of developers. We implement projects for clients from the financial and energy sectors in Poland, Germany, the UK, and the USA.
StratsLab is an IT company where you will meet people with high programming skills and take part in the construction and development of interesting projects.
The project we are working on is a platform for companies managing financial instruments, developed from 2014. The innovative nature of the technological solutions resulted in the "FinTech Startup of the Year" award by the industry portal Risk.net.
What you would create with us?
Examples of tasks we work on include large-scale data processing, distracting trillion-dollar wallet calculations, and creating work tools for analysts and quant developers. We use the agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
Why it's worth to work with us
- Working in a strong team.
- More code writing than maintenance.
- Working on a product used internally (dogfooding).
- Great independence in the selection and implementation of tasks.
- Ability to implement your own ideas.
- Modern office in Powiśle close to the metro station.
- Relaxed atmosphere and freedom of design choice.
- Work on unique projects.
People who may interview you
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events