General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy, headquartered in Rome, Italy, has more than 60 years experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy’s highlights include:
- Comprehensive, field-proven, world-class experience built over 50-years, working with Oil and Gas customers – major operators and EPC contractors worldwide, NATO and non-NATO defence agencies, foreign MoD/MoI.
- Proven capability to leverage innovative and state-of-the-art fully-integrated solutions, technically enhanced, at competitive price and at low risk for the customers.
- Integrated solutions designed and engineered for high reliability and easy maintainability, to meet or exceed client requirements, using first-class COTS field proven and type-approved equipment.
- Flexible and open technological systems approach: partner with multiple vendors, field proven processes – employees – practices and structure to successfully implementing and operating large and complex projects on time and on budget.
- In-house experienced multi-disciplined project team comprised of personnel from engineering and project management departments.
- Global reach – successfully referenced in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and in the most harsh environments (ice to desert and offshore to onshore).
- First class corporate commitment from our parent company, General Dynamics Mission Systems, and the General Dynamics Corporation.