Technical skills we value
At Codility we help the world create better software. We provide employers with a premium sourcing and testing platform to help them find and hire excellent programmers.
We work from Warsaw University Library building in Warsaw and a co-working space in San Francisco. We are almost 50 people and are growing really, really fast.
Our story started in 2005 when Greg, our founder, was looking for a quick way to recruit the 20 additional software engineers needed by the IT start-up he worked for in China, while at the same time saving time, money and avoiding stress. The result was the beta version of Codility: a tool to filter out the 90+% of candidates who are unable to deliver correct solutions to easy programming tasks.
In 2009 we won the Seedcamp competition and soon afterward registered in London, UK where we continued to grow, drawing only from that original investment. Over the next few years, Codility developed very quickly and moved to Warsaw, Poland, where most of the team is now based. Since then, more than 1200 companies in over 120 countries have used Codility and over 3 670 000 tests have been assessed.
What you would create with us?
Why it's worth to work with us
- help the world create better software :)
- fantastic office location (check it the pictures of BUW Garden)
- international team environment (60 people, 8 nationalities and growing)
- your dream equipment - hardware and software of your choice
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- take a good care of yourself budget (for a gym membership, massages - you tell us!)
- unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits!
- employee stock incentive
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events