Technical skills we value
For more than 40 years KMD has been an integral part of building the infrastructure of the Danish welfare system. Each day Danish citizens use our systems – when receiving their salary, communicating with public administration, calculating their heating bill, and using others of the hundreds of systems developed by KMD.
The majority of our business revolves around software development, creating and delivering IT solutions for the local and central government, regional and private markets. We handle everything from the administration of schools and utility companies to parliamentary elections.
KMD Poland incorporated in 2014. We’ve been rapidly growing and we have more than 200 IT and business specialists in our Warsaw’s office. They translate complex processes and legislation into simple and effective IT solutions that make life easier for citizens, for employees and for customers in the public and private sectors.
Another more than 3000 KMD’s specialists work in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalborg.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget