Technical skills we value
About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is an international company specialising in advisory and implementation services for the financial sector. The company was established in Warsaw in 2000, by experts in the fields of operational consulting and IT. The company cooperates with many partners across the world including Guidewire, Moody’s Analytics, Microsoft, Oracle and TIA Technology. Sollers Consulting is distinguished by its ability to combine business expertise with competency in new technologies. The Sollers Consulting team has completed various projects for over 60 financial groups from all over the world, including Santander, Millennium, Raiffeisen, Talanx (Warta), Inter, Generali, ING and Proama.
In day to day work, the company utilizes modern project management methods such as Agile methodology.
The core value of Sollers Consulting is a strong team of professionals – the company employs close to 500 qualified consultants and developers in Warsaw, Lublin, Poznań and Cologne. More information can be found at: www.sollers.eu.
What you would create with us?
You will have an opportunity to:
- Take part in designing IT solutions and prepare appropriate documentation
- Implement out-of-the-box IT systems and develop software aligned to clients’ needs
- Implement and configure IT solutions
- Practice Scrum, one of Agile methodologies
Why it's worth to work with us
- A clear career path. Architect? Manager? Specialist? You choose!
- A two-year salary projection
- Individual budgets towards self-development (conferences, trainings etc.)
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight)
- Top of the range equipment: Intel Core i5/i7, 16/32 GB RAM, 2x 24″ monitors or better
- Tools such as IntelliJ, JIRA, Sonar, Jenkins, Git/SVN
- The opportunity to work globally
- Private medical insurance and sport activities
- Scores of integration and knowledge-sharing events
- Long-term employment from the first day of work (or B2B contract)
- And much more - check our Career website: https://career.sollers.eu/
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
We are recruiting
Tweets from @
Today, Daniela and Tobi from our Sollers Team in Cologne are at HHU Campusmesse, organised by the University of Düs… https://t.co/sEJwrXMsXc
Tomorrow Sollers is taking part in Lublin Days of Informatics! This exciting technology event is one of the biggest… https://t.co/fziY2JUbZ2
The German supervisor BaFin fights bad IT infrastructure with bureaucracy and responsibilities. A more pragmatic ap… https://t.co/gvYzKSs8ck