Technical skills we value
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation.
We are a global organization, but our roots lie in Scandinavia, and so do our values. We’re proud of this, because we think that an emphasis on equality, respect, and a work-life balance creates a more productive and successful company. The key to our success can be summarized in two words: People first. Our experience tells us that the most effective way to drive growth is through transparent communication.
Making Waves’ offices in Oslo, Krakow, Stockholm and Chicago have a total of 400 talented designers, software developers and content specialists who represent the cutting-edge within their areas of expertise. Together with our strategic advisors and project managers, we all work towards the same goal – to craft products and platforms driven by the most human of all traits: Curiosity. The size and locations of our offices allow us to leverage our resources to ensure agility and promote innovation and change.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website: praca.makingwaves.com. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!
What you would create with us?
Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions – corporate web portals, intranets / extranets, e-commerce, mobile solutions, custom built applications and market communication. With a genuine interest in the end user, we are always looking for new ways to engage the audience and inspire our customers to think differently.
On top of the digital solutions we craft for our customers, we also provide editorial content for your websites, blogs, product pages, travel catalogs etc - all that in 13 different languages.
Why it's worth to work with us
- A positive atmosphere and managers who try to help rather than dictate
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for training and international conferences of your choice
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereals, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget