Technical skills we value
NoA Ignite (formerly Making Waves) is a full-stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation.
To keep up with the rapidly changing digital realm in today's world, we at Making Waves have decided to make a shift in our strategy. To become our clients’ and other partners’ powerhouse for digital growth, the Making Waves offices in Kraków, Oslo and Stockholm decided to join forces with our Danish sister agency Hello Great Works and are moving forward together under a new name: NoA Ignite.
The name is brand-new, but the people behind it are still the same - a bunch of friendly developers, designers, and content editors supported by our fab IT, People, and Finance & Administration departments.
Our golden rule is “People first”, and we have three top priorities: to produce high-quality work, to have happy employees who are allowed to develop themselves, and to support a huge number of internal initiatives. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about NoA Ignite Poland.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website: http://praca.noaignite.pl/. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!
What you would create with us?
Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions – corporate web portals, intranets / extranets, e-commerce, mobile solutions, custom built applications and market communication. With a genuine interest in the end user, we are always looking for new ways to engage the audience and inspire our customers to think differently.
On top of the digital solutions we craft for our customers, we also provide editorial content for your websites, blogs, product pages, travel catalogs etc - all that in 13 different languages.
Why it's worth to work with us
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
People who may interview you
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events