Portfolio platform widely used by the client, serving needs of the Investment Professionals (Portfolio Managers & Research Analysts) and Global Investment Control to whom they provide comprehensive support. It provides users the ability view investment portfolios at a variety of levels (e.g. fund, manager, manager in a fund, manager in an investment division). It is a web-based application (supports IE and Chrome), running Weblogic, running Java, and Sybase 15 databases.
Design and Develop Tableau reports and dashboards
- Provide operational support for existing Tableau reports/dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise for designing of Tableau workbooks
- Participate in analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support of dashboards and reports
- Perform impact analysis and validation of existing production reports and universes after application and database upgrade
- Interface with business analysts and/or users to clarify requirements. Work closely with the different business groups to cater to their reporting and dashboard needs.
- Troubleshoot dashboard and report problems independently, determining the root cause and fixing the problem.
- Understand reporting database schema/model, identify joins/tables, and perform data analysis.
- Experience building complex dashboards using Tableau
- Implement industry BI standards and best practices
- Proactively identify problems/issues/risks and provide solutions
- Develop report & dashboards using Business Objects and Tableau and Provide status updates on regular basis and be committed to aggressive delivery timelines
Minimum 5 years of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and SQL structured programming, ad hoc queries, and data analysis development
- 3+ years of experience in creating highly interactive data visualization Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server dashboards using features such as data blending, extracts, LOD calculations, filters, actions, parameters, context filters, sets, groups and aggregate measures.
- Good Alteryx and SSIS knowledge
- Financial background, good understanding of investment management domain is a must
- Understand and apply best practices related to reporting, dashboards, and data visualization;
- Experienced developing dashboards wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations.
- Data Management and Architecture experience.
- Conceptual thinker, learner, and effective problem solver
- Comfortable delivering complex solutions in tight timeframes
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively in business terms with business partners
- Strong client focus/customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to consistently deliver solid, successful solutions with short development cycles that hit the mark on the initial delivery
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!