L2 Support / Deployment Engineer
- Reacting and coordinating the resolution of incidents reported by L1 support through ticketing system
- Participating in CAB meeting to plan platform changes for the coming week
- Deploying new product release based on Method of Procedure instructions
- Performing a review of open tickets with R&D and Service Delivery Managers
- Configuring new flow for new onboarded customer, testing it together with Project team
- Enhancing Monitoring System with adjusted or new alerts, contributing to Work Instructions for L1 team
- Coordinating infrastructure tasks with the team in DataCenter
- Coordinating resolution of serious and severe incidents with appropriate teams or 3rd parties
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Currently for our Client (Digital Security sector) we are looking for Deployment Engineer (L2 Support) who will become part of the team (around 10 people) responsible for supervision and maintenance of the multi-tenant platform hosting the services in private Cloud.
The job requires to be part of on-call L2 support after working hours (approx. 1 week/month).
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in system administration (Windows, Linux)
- Very good understanding of network configuration and client-server architecture (incl. SSL certificates, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Webservice security, web application firewall)
- Knowledge of configuration of webservers (Tomcat or JBoss)
- Ability to work with database as a user (Oracle, SQL)
- Fluency in English
Nice to have: ITIL certificate; experience in using monitoring systems (Grafana, Elasticsearch); knowledge of SOAP and HTTP protocols
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages