- Managing all aspects of an IT project, which includes project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues / risks.
- Collaborate and align with the program managers and the client/stakeholder
- Ensuring requirements are effectively analysed, assigned and efficiently delivered
- Identify and manage stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish communication channels and collaboration
- Providing the clients / stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the project status
- Overall responsibility for delivering functional and non-functional design in collaboration with our internal CTO organization
- Functional management of the project team in a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
- Hiring, retention and career development of your team members in cooperation with Line Managers
- Ensure effective transition of functions and knowledge to new team members
- End-to-end delivery of project objectives (scope, time, budget) within a predefined SDLC process
- Ensure effective project scope and change management
- Frequent Reporting and Monitoring of project deliverables focusing on Risk identification and remediation
We are expanding near-shore sub-division for one of departments of a large Investment Bank responsible for Document Scanning and Processing functionality. It's a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 50+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to be responsible for a pool of our projects in Wroclaw with team leadership and management mindset. At first we are going to organize a knowledge transfer from current managers.
Who we're looking for?
- We seek candidates who think and act beyond their own areas of responsibility and will actively drive and support the organizational development (e.g. process improvements, working groups, etc.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree educated in a business or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a IT Project or Program Manager for large scale or medium complex projects (approx. > 500k CHF investment) with end-to-end project scope, preferably in global organizations within the financial industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management including planning, execution, monitoring, quality & cost control and risk management is essential for this role
- Profound IT knowledge preferably in financial service organizations with expertise in application development.
- Experience of managing complex system integration or migration projects is very important
- Experience of managing projects with mix of Agile and traditional Iterative models is a big plus
- Experience of working in SAFe environment
- Sound financial services knowledge is a bonus, with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Experience in international organizations, fluent in English /German is beneficial
- Dedication, agility, drive and commitment
- Hands-on experience in multiple project roles such as system engineer, developer, QA or BA is a plus as well as knowledge of Wintel platforms, MS SQL, OCR and Image Scanning products and software development