Cisco IP Telephony Support Engineer
- support the Service & manage Product across several technical domains
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain a knowledge database
- Perform Cisco CUCM(above 10.5 release) migration, implementation & support of various Cisco voice products(Cisco Unity, ISRs, Gateways).
You’ll be working in the Voice NOC team in Wroclaw. We provide L1/L2/L3 operational support for Cisco globally. This benefits our internal users and associates. As an Employee, you’ll play an important role in supporting our associates for the Cisco platform.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years of experience with Cisco Telephony products
- Requires advanced technical knowledge and programming and troubleshooting skills related to CUCM, Voice Gateway (MGCP, H323, SIP) including POTS & VOIP Dial Peers, SRST configurations, IP phone/ISR/Gateway upgrades, certificate updates.
- Strong knowledge on SIP, H.323, RTP & RTCP protocols & troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge on TCL & Voice XML.
- Troubleshooting of Cisco ISRs Gateways : FXS, FXO, and ISDN, T1/E1 PRI
- Working knowledge of Monitoring/troubleshooting tools like RTMT, Dialed number analyzer, etc.
- Understanding of IP Telephony protocols.
- Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- CCNP certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on skype/Luware will be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of ITIL process