Senior/Regular QA Automation
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- be a part of a User Acceptance Testing and QA Engineering Team
- work with development team and business representative have a substantial impact on quality of deliverables
- improve and extend existing testing methodologies including automated solutions
- define test scenarios based on business requirements
- ensure the highest quality of deliverables
- Create test plans and perform planning activities.
- Analyze complicated financial system, confirm its behaviour with client and business experts and implement detailed documentation of the product.
Join our Development Center and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
The successful candidate will work as part of the QA Team, responsible for the UAT testing of regulatory reporting automation solution, using modern technologies.
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
- 2+ years in software testing in all types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset
- Basic skills in Java programming or good experience with Java-based testing technologies: e.g WebDriver or JUnit
- Practical experience with SQL
- Advanced English is a must
- Flexible; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities
- Team Player who is eager to work with a multinational environment
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies