Windows Engineer with Ansible
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior Windows Ansible Specialist.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience with Ansible for Microsoft Windows Installation Automation
- Experience with Ansible Tower or AWX and source control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Windows automation technologies (.MSI, .Net, .VBS, .Java,..) with experience in enterprise repository solution (like Chocolaty, Microsoft Package Manager, Red hat Satellite)
- Experience creating unattended installations distributed across on premise (VMWARE) and cloud (MS Azure) hosted systems and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud and VMWARE platform and massively scaled architectures
- Experience with DevOps practices and toolchain (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, ELK, …)
- Ability to adjust communication for respective target (business / tech)
- Business-fluent English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events