We create powerful and intuitive server, web and mobile products for collecting, analyzing, rendering and delivering geospatial data.
We are also responsible for developing custom solutions based on our field-tested GIS products offering. Most of our biggest customers need tailored solutions and the team we are recruiting to takes care of addressing those needs.
As a member of a team responsible for GeoMedia WebMap or Development Services team you will have an opportunity to use your expertise in engineering and UX design to architect, develop and deliver client apps (web and mobile) for customers all over the world, by writing high-quality code.
- Work on industry leading GIS software used throughout the world
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- Work on innovative projects
- Work in an international environment
- Great working atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible work model (remote and/or the office)
- Private health care
- Sports and family packages
- Group life insurance
- Software development to build complex and high-quality products and solutions
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new technologies and solutions in Hexagon Geospatial products
- Actively participate as a Scrum Team member
- Share knowledge and interact with other teams (development, QA, support)
- Contributing to constant process improvement
We look for:
- Experience in software development (at least 3-5 years)
- Good knowledge of commonly used algorithms and data structures
- Good skills in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Mercurial or Git
- Good knowledge of unit, functional and integration testing
- Fluent communication in English
- Willingness to acquire new competences
- Communicative team players, yet self-sufficient
- Problem solving and focused on code quality mindset
- Experience in Continuous Integration (Maven, Npm, Jenkins)
- Analytical and math skills (algorithm analysis, graph theory)
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of GIS topics
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
HEXAGON | Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Let us share with you Our Story: https://hexagon.com/our-story !