Senior Oracle Developer
You will be responsible for understanding data flows and developing the databases in order to integrate systems of our IT landscape.
- Data modelling
- Development of database procedures and Data Center modules
- Cooperation in the development of DB design templates
- Maintaining of rollout activities Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment, participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge of Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL (Good to have migration experience from Oracle 12 to Oracle 19)
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- WebMethods knowledge is nice to have
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira and Confluence
Flexible working hours
7 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking