Integration and Testing Engineer
- You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
- In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area.
- You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of various issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools (ISTQB is an advantage)
- familiarity with some of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements, scripting
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages