At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We are seeking experienced engineers who are interested in developing their skills related to call processing software in large telecommunications systems with a focus on interconnectivity and interoperability. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and testing of our communication systems solution. We are looking for people who like working with various technologies and are results-driven, who enjoy working in an international and diverse environment.
We are looking for engineers who are interested in developing their skills related to call processing software in large telecommunications systems with a focus on interconnectivity and interoperability. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development and testing of our communication systems solution. We are looking for people who like working with various technologies and are results-driven, who enjoy working in an international and diverse environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and verifies product designs and related intellectual property, conferring with other engineering personnel and resolving problems as required.
- Collaborates with members of interdisciplinary teams to implement and release high quality and reliable software product features.
- Analyzes product requirements and technical specifications to design and develop new product functionality.
- Researches existing tools and reference designs in order to design and develop new product functionality.
- Writes design documents for complex product functionality when necessary.
- Performs feasibility, cost and reliability analysis to influence decisions related to design tradeoffs and specifications.
- Develops business logic and audio/data infrastructure for Dimetra system components.
- Diagnose product behavior from internal testing and customer support.
- Follows agile development process - thrive in an environment that performs continuous integration and testing.
- Compiles and communicates information for customer training and support materials.
- May debug and develop solutions for product improvement.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record in developing software using the C/C++ or Java language.
- Must have working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SIP)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and best practices, coding principles, design patterns, and multi-threaded development.
- Experience in software architecture and design.
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualization
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
- English language skills
- Relational databases knowledge
- Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery concepts, practices, and tools
- Knowledge of Tetra Standard
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking