You'll be responsible for:
- designing, implementing and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- performing code reviews daily,
- giving guidance for other developers.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- C# 8, .NET Core,
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider,
- React + ReactNative (optional).
Who we're looking for?
- being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- being an open-minded, proactive person
Nice to have:
- basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- experience with distributed systems and web services
- experience consuming REST JSON APIs in client-side frameworks.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages