Nokia Kraków works on state-of-the-art cellular communications infrastructure components and solutions in 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G. If you like learning new things, discovering future telecom and riding the cutting edge of technology, then this offer is for you.
We are looking for candidates willing to become Senior Software Test Engineer responsible for 5G eNB software entity testing and automation in Technology Center in Krakow, in department of 5G.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- 5G eNB requirements analysis and tests creation,
- functional tests execution to verify 5G eNB software, issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes,
- tests automation,
- development of tools supporting test execution,
- leading and creating a new Entity Test squad in the 5G&SC business and maintaining good cooperation in the whole team with other ET squads.
We work with:
- 4G/5G 3GPP standards, internal requirements
- Qualcomm, Prisma/Viavi Telecom Simulator and other UE solutions
- JIRA, Confluence
- Cloud solutions
Who we're looking for?
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or a similar subject
- more than 5 years of experience in software testing and 3-5 people test team leading
- programming skills with Python languages
- knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line)
- excellent knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- excellent knowledge of mobile networks standards
- good knowledge of software testing methodology
- an aspiration to become a technical lead
- good learning skills
- excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- responsibility and commitment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages