The team owns the OpenShift platform, where decentral solutions can be hosted. The team develop, maintains and architect all solutions around the platform, from provisioning, security on platform, surveillance, deployment etc.
Tasks - example:
- Automatize installation, patching and disaster recovery procedures.
- Platform and Operations architecting
- Configuration and development of enhancement modules to OpenShift's
- Deliver and support services for development teams being able to build, deploy and monitor their solution on the platform.
- Advice, describe and facilitate methodologies and workflows across development teams.
- Supporting development teams in their use of the services
The department is a part of Platform & Architecture. The overall purpose is to provide tools, platform, infrastructure architecture and other features to enhance the development process and support 80+ agile team to be efficient and enable them to be devops and in the cloud in a secure way.
The products and service delivered from this department are:
- Application Platform as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Continuous Delivery as a Service
- Log Management as a Service
- Agile platform as a Service
- Tools support for development and Test excellence
- Tools support for Agile development
The responsibility for the whole lifecycle management of the products are placed in the department - from architecting, implementing, support and removal. The purpose is to enable the rest of company by building robust and scalable solutions, that the rest of BEC can build the bank applications and their devops routines on
Who we're looking for?
- Commercial experience in RedHat Openshift
- Container technologies ala Kubernetes, Docker, cubesnet AKS (Azure)
- Know and practice the concept ' infrastructure as code IAC'
- Throrugh OpenShift / PaaS / Kubernetes experience
- Linux and RHEL
- LDAP, Active Directory, for user authentication
NICE TO HAVE
- Confluence, Bitbucket, LDAP, Windows Server