- Participate proactively in the solution’s configuration management process definition
- Know technology, methods and environments related to the tasks assigned by the senior staff, and learn business and domain knowledge
- Estimate, develop and solve regular configuration management tasks/issues related to the solution’s configuration, build, deployment, backup/restore processes
- Fix issues/defects as they are reported, focus on determining and addressing the root cause of the problem
- Setup and configure specific operational, development and testing tools
- Build and configure the new infrastructure for the solution under the guidance and review of senior staff
- Configure solution’s monitoring, backup routines
- Perform review of the scripts/code, deployment and maintenance instructions, environment(s) configuration
The program is to create new "New Mortgage Solution" is developed in collaboration with leading Danish bank, specialized in providing a range of property finance solutions to private individuals and corporate customers to cover different needs for various property types.
Application is Angular and Java based with integration with Camunda BPM.
As part of keeping the team aligned, tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket are used continuously during the day. Therefore, we worship transparency about our work and share failures as we learn of our mistakes and share knowledge among us.
You would have an opportunity to work in diverse technical landscape front to back.
We follow Scrum and SAFe best practices.
The role is work from office to facilitate free communication and healthy interactions in a team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 Years of professional experience in IT + Bachelor or Masters degree
- Experience with :
- RedHat Openshift at scale
- ELK or BELK
- Linux and RHEL
- LDAP, Active Directory, for user authentication
NICE TO HAVE
- We can't resist candidates with interest or experience in finance ☺
- Camunda-experience (bonus skill)
- Personal characteristics: Extroverted who ask questions
- Willingness to : learn Camunda , use the SAFe framework , Jira as tool and documentation in Confluence