Embedded Software Engineer
14k - 22k pln net / mth (B2B)
9k - 17k pln gross / mth (Employment contract)
- Development, implementation, verification and documentation of embedded software components
- Development of the software in the "ANSI-C" language with respect to MISRA
- Analysis of customer requirements as well as the creation and maintenance of software designs and the associated documentation according to AUTOMOTIVE SPICE
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and internal departments during development
Contribution in development body and control components, like steering wheel column, which will be used in future cars worldwide.
For more information please visit: www.BCS-AIS.com
Who we're looking for?
- Completed engineering studies in electrical engineering, communications technology, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Preferably several years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge of the ANSI-C programming language and in-depth experience in the programming of 16/32-bit microcontrollers
- Experience with AUTOSAR is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits
- Enthusiastic team player in an international environment
- Advanced English in word and writing
- German knowledge is a plus
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architect and team
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- 7 days
HR/Team Lead Interview Online
HQ Interview Online