Deployment Team Leader
- People Development and Management. Empowers and encourages the team. Facilitates change. Gives and supports development opportunities to team members
- Innovation. Finds opportunities for improvement of existing practices and processes. Is receptive to new ideas and flexible in new situations.
- Communication. Clearly conveys information and makes sure that it is understood. Is receptive to feedback from others. Proactively informs management on progress issues and potential problems.
- Initiative. Actively seeks to improve. Anticipates events to assure successful outcomes. Learns from mistakes. Takes calculated risks.
- Result orientation. Demonstrates a sense of urgency in solving problems and getting work done. Organizes and plans work and projects. Shows significant effort, persistence and commitment in order to achieve goals. Manages multiple and changing priorities/tasks.
- Assessing project risks/mitigation strategies and methodologies, interfacing with teams to achieve project delivery goals. Serve as key escalation point for all technical and logistical issues during on-going projects to resolve any blockers.
- Drive improvement, utilization of tools effectively and periodic project reviews to improve organizational performance during the installations of IT solutions in database centers in Europe and USA.
- Overlook and maintain documentation for multiple projects in accordance with company and customer defined deployment processes and procedures. Prepare installation diagramsin cooperation with IT, IT Security and R&D.
- Monitoring of the following activities within the project delivery: purchase and installation of the harware, preparing virtual resorces, network configuration, IT systems installation and configuration, key exchanges ceremony in HSM, preparing the documentation and manuals for maintenance team, preparing and leading the trainings for maintenance team.
- Purchasing new hardware if needed.
- Active participation, creativity, fostering good practices in team meetings to ensure continuous knowledge development.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years working experience in IT areas, preferably in the role of Linux/ DevOps Team Leader or similar
- English - C1 level (Proficiency), Business English will be an advantage
- Agile/Lean Software Delivery knowledge
- Knowledge of project and release management tools (eg. JIRA, Redmine, Pivotal Tracker)
- Knowledge of deployment management tools(Nolio, uDeploy, Dimensions, Changeman DS, Rundeck)
- Atlassian toolchain working experience
- Continuous Integration systems working experience (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, GoCD)
- DevOps mindset and being comfortable to foster Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Any IT related certifications are welcome, e.g. ITILv3, Scrum Master, Product Owner
How we manage our projects?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages