- Gathering requirements of future infrastructure access management metadata- and authorization concept management tool
- Establishing adequate Requirement work products while taking into account quality, effort and timeline
- Complete, consistent and reconciled Requirement work products
- Effort estimation regarding Requirement work products
- Interact with different infrastructure platforms, access control providers and entitlement management providers in order to analyze and specify target solutions
- Contribute information to IT Project Manager regarding risks and issues
- Ensure that Requirements are understood by all members of the project team
- Define Requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables the testing organization to develop test assets
- Estimate business analysis efforts
- Support the Project Manager and Product Manager in scope definition and scope control
- Identify and document the main Stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for Requirements
- Elicit, analyze, negotiate, validate and communicate Requirements and their respective impact on different Stakeholders
- Reconcile Requirements with different Stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability
- Define product Requirements
- Prepare user interface mock-ups
- Edit support and end-user documentation as well as release guides
IT Business Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders responsible for Information Security, as well as various partners within the IT organization.
Requirements engineering in the identity management area, risk/gap analysis of the current state. Solution design and documentation for identified risk items Hosting workshops with stakeholders (technical and non-technical) from different bank divisions. He/she must demonstrate the problem-solving attitude and be able to drive change, propose robust solutions and communicate them to all interested parties verbally and in writing.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven record in an Infrastructure Business Analyst role (3 - 5+ years)
- Technical background in previous roles
- Degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Basic engineering skills/experience :
- able to query a database for specific data, understand what a database is/etc (like SQL or similar)
- Excel knowledge to be able to do charts/pivots etc
- Deliverables/artifacts in terms of software (requirements document, document solution design, FR/NFR
- Industry best practice qualifications (e.g. CBAP, IREP) are a clear advantage
- Strong business analysis skills (especially documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements) with a proven record of project participation and delivery
- Proven ability to work in a large enterprise environment. Experience working in a complex organization is a clear asset
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and the ability to interact with both the IT and the business stakeholders.
- German communication skills are an asset
- Working knowledge of project/development life cycles (SDLC), working knowledge of RUP is an asset
- Security certificates - CISP, etc...
- Knowledge of user authorization and identity management mechanisms in highly secure environments
- Access Management / Security/Risk Management related experience would be a plus