Lead Software Engineer
- manage the technology team, with Production Manager’s support,
- participate hands-on in the development of key initiatives and tasks,
- ensure our platform continuity, availability, and reliability,
- be responsible for our users’ data security, including their personal data,
- be in charge of the constant platform development based on the feedback from our users and dynamic changes in the social media ecosystem,
- co-create the product roadmap,
- continuously search for tech innovations that will help us boost our competitive advantage and bring real value to NapoleonCat users,
- cooperate with our technology partners,
- coordinate with our Product, Marketing and Customer Success (Acquisition and Retention) Departments to ensure optimal, internal and external product communication and user support.
NapoleonCat is a fast-growing social media management SaaS tool with customers in over 60 countries on all continents. We help businesses manage and evaluate their customer engagement on the biggest social media platforms. Our ambition is to become the leading social media management tool for SMEs globally. We are an official Facebook Marketing Partner and we fly on the Google Cloud. As the Software Engineering Manager, you will lead our technology department’s work and ensure the highest quality of our product.
- team leader – manager and mentor providing guidance and support to each member of the team,
- technology expert and thought leader, aware of his/her shortcomings, able to compensate them by acquiring the skills/knowledge required, building them within the team, or efficiently finding external support,
- effective operator when a project requires an extra pair of hands,
- partner to the Management Board in the development execution of business strategy.
Your work environment and benefits:
- we are a team of 20+ people working (mainly) remotely, with occasional team and company offline meetings in our Warsaw office,
- you will participate in fast-paced development of a SaaS application used by hundreds of businesses around the world,
- you will have a tangible influence on how your team’s work is organized,
- we try not to overdo with dailies, standups etc., and concentrate on getting the job done,
- we’ll offer you a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation, private healthcare plan and self-development budget.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Who we're looking for?
- high technology skills backed with experience in developing web applications or platforms; advanced technical knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, etc.) will be a strong asset; our current technology stack includes:
- PHP 7
- Python 2.7
- MySQL 5.7
- Google Datastore
- negotiating effectively,
- creative problem solving,
- team mentoring,
- ability and willingness to acquire knowledge and new skills,
- working English proficiency.
- Healthcare package
- Integration events