- Writing code in Java 7.0 and above as target language.
- Working on iSIR application within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
- Participating in the development, with close cooperation of UI developers and testers.
- (Existing team and competency already located in Wroclaw: UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, UI Developers (Angular, REACT), Backend developers (.NET), Testautomation engineering, Scrum Master, Solution Architect)
iSIR (Intuitive Standard Investment Reporting) is the new key Application for the bank "Investment Reporting". It serves ad hoc reporting for high net individuals as well as periodical and regulatory reporting for all Credit Suisse clients. The application therefore needs a high flexibility in terms of scalability and opportunities to individualize reports. Reporting includes customized reports, various analyses, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The reports can be produced periodically or on demand.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in backend coding with EJB, JPA, JMS, REST, SOAP
- Experience in front end development with Angular 5+, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience with DevOps (Jenkins, Liquibase etc.) and Containerization (Docker, OpenShift)
- Understanding and experience to work in an agile environment (scrum, JIRA)
- Fluency in English lanuage
NICE TO HAVE
- Polish and/or German language would be an advantage