This is a collaborative role, functioning as part of a multi-disciplined team, focusing on providing the lead for IT Hosting Solutions. The role is of a global nature, providing infrastructure solutions to multiple business units supporting over 100,000 users. This will include liaising with business units, industry peers and third-parties to gather requirements, benchmark, and assess needs for appropriate infrastructure solutions to be developed.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Cooperate in design and maintain solutions that are cost effective, robust, and globally scalable.
- Work with global stakeholders to define technical deliverables based on customer business requirements and act as technical architect/engineer for infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure new solutions and services meet regulatory, risk, security requirement and industry best practices using benchmarking.
- Document solutions according to GSK standards. E.g. GxP, ITIL, ITMS.
- Support development of RFQ and RFP’s to ensure supplier solutions align to GSK design standards.
- Act as GSK technical liaison when communicating with GSK IT vendors.
- Act as a subject matter expert in support of problem management.
- Act as a subject matter expert in support of root cause analysis and elimination of service degradation or outage.
- Support research, evaluation, and recommendation of alternatives in enterprise-wide solutions.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- IT or business related degree, or academic course without a degree
- Proficiency in RedHat Linux operating system configuration and customization.
- Technical understanding of network infrastructure and configuration.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
- Understanding DevOps tools and ways of working
- Hands on experience in Cloud concepts and services – Azure, GCP
- Python and Azure DevOps knowledge
- Fluent English
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages