About IT Enterprise Collaboration Team
We are a global IT team managing enterprise collaboration services for over 40000 Aptiv users located in more than 125 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide in 44 countries.
Our collaboration platform is based on, but not limited to, Microsoft 365. Our engineers and supporting functions using Microsoft Apps such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint along with services such as Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams. We are expanding our capabilities in Power Platform.
- Manage Microsoft 365 environment in dedicated areas (Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, Power Platform)
- Manage and coordinate suppliers responsible to operationally support collaboration platforms and applications
- Assure adoption of collaboration services in organization
- Review suppliers compliance with SLAs and assure smooth operations
- Assure services monitoring in place and identify and take action on any trends impacting services performance
- Work with business during priority issues to assure Business Continuity actions are taken and supported appropriately
- Keep up to date enterprise application service portfolio and make sure CMDB is up to date
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
- 7+ years of the relevant work experience including at least 3 years in Microsoft 365 space
- Good understanding of ITIL, Foundation certification as a minimum
- Microsoft Certification out of listed (Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise AdministratorExpert)
- Extensive service support experience in outsourced environments and understanding business impacts of services outages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages