The Tech Product Director/Owner is accountable for increasing value, improving flow and enhancing quality for the respective product domain. Each Tech Product Director/Owner is accountable for the products owned by their business unit and to manage the product lifecycle. The Product Owner is responsible for understanding the end user needs and developing the products in their domain. This Director/product owner will have responsibility for all Applications that enable GSK Legal Department. Both areas have CET members and LT teams that require strategic business partnership to deliver value and deliver solutions in an Agile manner.
- Collaborate with business customers and end users to develop, deliver and maintain the products within their respective product domain.
- Account management: Accountable for managing the product backlog and prioritizing all Tech services within their respective product domain, ensuring continuous feedback from business customers and end users.
- Establish and lead Business Governance bodies, provide oversight and establish business value, manage overall delivery and service performance and manage business risk.
- Business Process: Design the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all products supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX and that Tech continuity plans are in place for all business critical products
- Service Management: Accountable for ensuring the right services lev\els are in place and maintained in line with business need and the appropriate responses made to Voice of the Process(VOP) and Voice of the Customer(VOC).
- Process Improvement: Accountable for driving ongoing product and business process improvements adopting a mixture of waterfall, hybrid and agile methodologies as appropriate.
- Change & Release management: Manage change activity, including Software as a Service delivered change, into the production service in a compliant and efficient manner
- Integrations: Ensure data passing from upstream systems or providers (i.e. Workday) or to downstream systems (i.e. Global ERP) through integrations is efficient, accurate and secure. This also includes building reporting capabilities that support both operational reporting as well as analytic reporting.
- People Management: Accountable for line managing staff supporting the system(s) and to ensure ongoing succession planning to maintain business, through a mixture of GSK employees, augmented/contingent workers and strategic suppliers.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Corporate, Legal and Corporate Compliance experience in major global Tech organization
- Track record in successful Tech strategy development, solution design, programme and product delivery and service management
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management in particular Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
- Deep knowledge of current art of the possible Legal, current SaaS solutions and advanced analytics. Specifically involving
- Matter Management and eBilling
- Contract Management
- Legal Operations
- Legal Hold and Data Preservation Tools/Principles
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages