- functional tests of server and mobile application
- non-functional tests of the product (Performance, Reliability, High Availability)
- knows product functionalities and basics of the business domain
- writing test scenarios,
- reviewing requirements, specifications and provides feedback,
- knowing testing process in company,
- responsibility for maintaining QA standards in the team,
- providing quality metrics for product release,
- following best practices used in project, company and improve, create new,
- investigating causes of defects,
- helping troubleshoot issues,
- sharing the knowledge with other members of QA community in company,
- responsibility for writing and maintaining test documentation based on prepared templates (test plans, test scenarios, test reports),
- cooperating with team members to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
One of the products that we work on in IDEMIA Poland is Keyless solution for Internet of Things.
It allows to access vehicle without using a traditional mechanical key (or key-fob) using BLE or NFC technology and manage your car (lock specific door, close window, power action etc.) using mobile device.
Who we're looking for?
- Desire to learn and improve professional skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Working experience in software quality assurance
- Presentations/workshops conducted for internal audience
- Knowledge of test frameworks and tools: Java, JBehave, Serenity
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages