Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Real Estate & Facilities - Services Product Owner will work closely with the other Estate & Facilities teams and the Product Experts to ensure alignment and drive the Tech strategy and road map for Global Real Estate. This includes the following areas: Occupancy Management, Real Estate Knowledge Analytics and Insights (Business Intelligence), Resource Scheduling, Visitor Booking, Facilities Management Tech. Real Estate & Facilities manages the Global Real Estate at approximately 477 sites across 96 countries.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Knowledge of global facilities operations systems for global real estate (including occupancy and space), facilities and services management systems
- Understanding of GxP systems and processes
- Experience with Tech and Business Analysis
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc)
- Experience of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)
- Understanding of Property/Real-Estate Technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Platform including Power Apps and Power BI.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, reporting
- Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Knowledge of Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) and system interactions
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding of Mobile App Development life cycle (iOS and Android)
- Understanding of Big Data to support business outcomes
- Understanding of Cloud computing and hosting environments
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages